If you have an emulation news or support site, of if your emulator needs a home on the internet, the Emulation64 network can help you out. The hosting service we offer is completely free of charge, as it's advertising funded. What this means to you is that we require you to display our ad-code on top of all of your pages. The ads are completely popup and spyware free and very visitor friendly - the ads are regular sized 468x60 banners.
You will also get a link to your page on the Emulation64.com front page, which will increase your hits. Emulation64 will not host sites that contains ROMs or any illegal material.
If you are interested in joining the Emulation64 network, and have filled the requirements above, you may contact Martin.
What you get:
- Plenty of server space and lots of bandwidth on one of our powerful, dedicated Linux servers.
- A free subdomain: http://yoursite.emulation64.com.
- If you have your own, physical domain (ie. http.//www.yoursite.com) we can of course host that as well.
- Ability to post news at the Emulation64 frontpage.
- A discussion board at our forums EmuTalk
- email@example.com e-mail accounts.
- Full FTP access.
- Support for: Apache, SSI, PHP, CGI, mod_perl, mod_python.
- Web statistics.
- Custom Error Documents (custom 404 page etc).
- Plesk Control Panel access so you can setup your own mail accounts, databases, change FTP password, view statistics and more.
- Automatic backup of your site